Our unique mentor program offers one-on-one instruction for students looking to explore a new medium or receive more personalized and advanced instruction in their current style. Our mentors impart years of working knowledge, helping students hone their skills, determine the direction in which they would like to take their work, and provide experienced advice on specific projects or professional goals.
Mentor sessions may be purchased in 2-hour blocks which can be used as one session or two one-hour sessions, ensuring a fit for your schedule. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908.273.9121.
Tuition: $200 for each 2-hour mentor session
You must be 13 years old or older to register. Mentorships cancelled with less than 24-hours’ notice are non-refundable.
The Visual Arts Center of New Jersey is pleased to announce the opportunity to form your own art pod for groups of 3–6 kids, tweens, or teens. Participants will be guided through personalized art instruction provided by one of the Art Center’s team of expert teaching artists. Your group can choose to focus on a specific medium or give several styles a try, all while observing safety protocols that conform to the highest standards. Space is limited and dependent on availability. For more information, and to customize your own art pod, please contact Denise Banaag at email@example.com or 908.273.9121, ext. 214
The Fine Print
- Art pods are limited and based on studio and instructor availability.
- Art pod sessions are 2-hours in length, meet once per week at the Art Center, and meet a total of 4 times. Multiple pod sessions can be arranged.
- Each pod session is $1000, divided equally between the 3-6 participants. Final number of participants must be confirmed at time of registration. (3 students: $333.33; 4 students: $250; 5 students: $200; 6 students: $166.66)
- Payment in full by all participants is due one week prior to the first pod meeting date. Payments are preferred via check made out to “Visual Arts Center of New Jersey.”
- Due to the customized nature of an art pod, art pod enrollments are non-refundable. A makeup date will be arranged for any sessions canceled due to instructor absence, inclement weather, or other unforeseen circumstances. Students who miss class of their own accord will not receive a refund, letter of credit, or make-up opportunity.