We are so happy to welcome students back to the Art Center! In recognition that for many students continuing their personal practice in open studios is vital, we are planning the following policies to safely operate Open Studio. Should the Open Studio policy need to be adjusted, it will be updated on our website.
Click here to register for an open studio session.
Until Further Notice:
- All Art Center Public Safety Policies will apply during Open Studio time:
- Please check-in at the Front Desk for a temperature screening
- Please wear a face covering at all times
- Please use hand sanitizer before entering the studio
- To participate in Open Studio, students will need to register for the specific day/time they are attending. This can be done in advance online or over the phone, just like registering for a class. Because day-of registrations will only be available if capacity allows, it is highly encouraged that students register in advance.
- To help maintain accurate records of who attends Open Studio, registrations are non-transferrable and non-refundable in the case of student absence.
- All Open Studio sessions are 2.5 hours long. While students are not required to attend the full time, registration fees cannot be prorated for those who choose to work for less time.
- Students must exit the studio between back-to-back Open Studio sessions to allow for a thorough disinfecting of the room. Pieces in progress and supplies may be left at workstations for students who will be returning for a later session.
Open Jewelry Studio
Fee: $25 per session
Schedule: Tuesdays, 12:30–3 PM, 4/6–6/8; Tuesdays, 3:30–6 PM, 4/6–6/8
Capacity at Open Jewelry Studio will be limited to 5 registrants.
Open Ceramics Studio
Fee: $25 per session
Schedule: Tuesdays, 3:30 – 6 pm, 4/6–6/8; Fridays, 9:30 am–12 pm, 4/9–6/11; Fridays, 1 – 3:30 pm, 4/9–6/11
Capacity at Open Ceramics Studio will be limited to 8 registrants
Open Drawing & Painting Studio
Fee: $15 per hour
Schedule: Fridays, 12:30–3 pm, 4/9–6/11
Capacity at Open Drawing & Painting Studio will be limited to 10 registrants