Propose an Exhibition for the Art Center’s Community Galleries
Are you an Art Center member looking to exhibit your work? The Members Committee is happy to announce an opportunity in the Art Center’s second-floor members’ galleries, as well as other community spaces in Summit, for the 2021–2022 exhibition season (September 2021–August 2022). You may submit a proposal for a solo exhibition or for a group exhibition of member artists who wish to show collectively.
Applications must include:
- 10 images (in jpg or pdf form) representative of the work to be shown with an identifying list of the titles, sizes, and media of those images.
- Contact information including name, email, and phone number of the person proposing the exhibition.
- A description of the exhibition including exhibition title, names of participating artist(s), and the concepts or themes that will be explored in it.
- All participating artists must be current members of the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey at the time of proposal.
- Send the complete proposal via email to: email@example.com with “Proposal for Members Committee” in the subject line.
- Incomplete proposals will NOT be considered.
- All proposals must be received by Sunday, May 2.