Our Members are the cornerstone of our mission, and the Art Center offers a series of exclusive events for Members throughout the year.
Not a Member?
SPRING 2018 MEMBERS’ ART SHOW & COLLECTORS’ WEEKEND
The Art Center’s Members’ Committee is excited to announce the Spring 2018 Members’ Art Show & Collectors Weekend, a three-day celebration of art made by our members, open to the public.
All current adult Art Center Members are welcome to hang one original work of art, on a first come, first served basis. No advance signup needed, just bring your work to the Art Center’s main floor gallery during the installation period. A $20 entry fee is required, and all artwork submitted must be smaller than 40” x 40” for 2-D work and 24” x 24” x 36” for 3-D work. A guest juror will select five works to receive awards, which will be presented on opening night.
Download an entry form here. Forms should be submitted with artwork during the installation period.
Artwork Drop-Off and Installation Period:
- Wednesday, May 16 12-8 PM
- Thursday, May 17 10 AM-3 PM*
*or until exhibition is at capacity
- Friday, May 18, 6-8:30 PM
- Saturday, May 19, 11 AM-4 PM
- Sunday, May 20, 11 AM-4 PM
Exhibition Opening: Friday, May 18 from 6-8:30 PM, awards presentation at 7:30 PM
Closing Toast & Art Pick-up: Sunday, May 20, 3:30 PM
All work must be picked up by the artist by Wednesday, May 23 at 5 PM.
- Artists may send a representative for drop-off or pick-up but must have an authorization letter signed by the artist.
- Wall-mounted works must be wired and ready to hang.
- A limited number of pedestals and tables will be available for sculpture on a first come, first served basis.
- Artists displaying hand-crafted jewelry or other small items must provide their own display case.
- All artworks must be family-friendly in content. The Art Center retains the right to refuse an artwork for any reason.
- Artists may choose to have their artworks for sale. Commission is 20% to the Art Center, 80% to the artist. Artists may choose to donate all proceeds to the Art Center’s programs.
- Sold work may only be picked up by the purchaser during the designed pick-up times listed above.
- Any artwork not retrieved by Wednesday, May 23 at 5 PM will become the property of the Art Center.