Our Members are the cornerstone of our mission of bringing art and people together. The Art Center offers a series of exclusive events for our Members throughout the year. Not a Member? Join today!
The Art Center’s Members’ Committee is excited to announce the inaugural Members Art Show & Collectors Weekend, a three-day celebration of art made by our members, open to the public.
- Friday, September 8, 10:00am-8:30pm
- Saturday, September 9, 11:00am-4:00pm
- Sunday, September 10, 11:00am-4:00pm
Exhibition Opening: Friday, September 8 from 6:00 – 8:30pm, awards presentation at 7:30pm
Closing Toast & Art Pick-up: Sunday, September 10, 3:30pm
Want to Exhibit You Work? Here’s How!
All current Art Center members are welcome to hang one original work of art, on a first come, first served basis. No advance signup needed. Just bring your work to the Art Center’s main floor gallery on Wednesday, September 6, from 12:00 – 8:00pm or Thursday, September 7, from 10:00am – 3:00pm. A $20 entry fee is required and all artwork submitted must be smaller than 40” x 40” for 2-D work and 24” x 24” x 36” for 3-D work. Submitting member must be an adult. A guest juror will be selecting five works to receive awards, which will be presented on opening night. This exhibition will be open to the public.
Download an entry form here. Forms should be submitted with artwork during the installation period.
The Fine Print:
- Works must be dropped off in person during the installation period: Wednesday, September 6, noon – 8:00 pm or Thursday, September 7, 10:00am – 3:00pm (or until exhibition is at capacity).
- Works must be picked up in person Sunday, 9/10 after 3:30pm; Monday, 9/11, noon – 7:30pm; or Tuesday, 9/12, 10:00am – 3:00pm.
- Artists may send a representative for drop off or pick up but must have a letter signed by the artist authorizing them to submit and/or pick up artwork.
- Space is allotted first come, first served.
- Wall mounted works must be wired and ready to hang. A limited number of pedestals and tables will be available for sculpture on a first come, first served basis. If you are displaying hand-crafted jewelry or other small items, you must provide your own display case.
- All artworks must be family-friendly in content. The Art Center retains the right to refuse an artwork for any reason.
- Artists can choose to have their artworks for sale. Commission is 20% to Art Center & 80% to the artist. Artist can choose to donate all proceeds to the Art Center’s programs.
- Sold work can only be picked up by the purchaser during the designated pick-up times listed above.
- Any artwork not retrieved by 3:00pm on Tuesday, 9/12 becomes the property of the Art Center.